Friday, August 12, 2005

The Yin and Yang of Weblogs.

Weblogs remove generation gaps, country boundaries, prejudices, some socioeconomic boundaries while opening up an entirely new way of communicating and gathering information. They enable the raw transfer of data and opinions. People can use these blogs for communicating, gathering raw information and re-purpose the information in unlimited ways. They can use it for forming or influencing opinions, gathering market research, populating targeted portals, collaborating, fact-finding and so much more. The possibilities are endless. The most difficult areas of blog content management are the vast amounts of information, rapidly increasing the magnitude of information and an endless way to organize, repurpose and distribute that information. How to use this information is completely open to interpretation and hopefully will stay that way free from regulations and restrictions.

Some issues as blogs mature will develop around people using Blogs as a way to propagate information whether it’s entirely truthful or folklore. Developing propaganda on this medium is easy to do and whether it’s used as spam, or to influence the naive it’s unfortunately sometimes part of human nature to push something as far as possible without using integrity and with a disregard for what’s moral and good. The Yin and Yang of Blogs.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm carefully developing a course and system for home organize and other such topics for 'home organize so enjoyed this on this post. Thanks Magicdoor. Nathan

Anonymous said...

It's great to read this post #NAME##. I'm the author of an online ecourse for organized living and your blog has been valuable. Thanks. Nathan

Anonymous said...

When I found your blog Magicdoor I spent more time on it than I usually would when browsing, so congratulations, and also on this post. My own work is focussed on organize software and organize software too. Nathan

Anonymous said...

Magicdoor I have written extensively on organize computer files and appreciate your post this post as it supports my research. Thanks. Nathan

Anonymous said...

This is a diamond ace content blog Magicdoor and after reading this post I thought I'd send you a shout out. My main project is for organize software

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including this post for research on organise life which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Magicdoor. Anny.

Anonymous said...

Great post Magicdoor I'm working with the writer of this course for organizing skills and this post has helped so thanks. Anny

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including this post for research on organization skill which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Magicdoor. Anny.

Anonymous said...

Great post Magicdoor I'm working with the writer of this course for personal organization and this post has helped so thanks. Anny

Anonymous said...

Great post Magicdoor I'm working with the writer of this course for organise home and this post has helped so thanks. Anny

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including this post for research on organizing skills which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Magicdoor. Anny.

Anonymous said...

Very useful Magicdoor, I can use what you've got here on this post as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for organize information. Cheers, Anny.

Anonymous said...

Very useful Magicdoor, I can use what you've got here on this post as well as your other stuff for the research we're doing for home organize. Cheers, Anny.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I've sent some notes I gathered from your blog including this post for research on life organization which I'm helping with, with so thanks a lot Magicdoor. Anny.